A list of frequently asked questions to help ypu with any information you may need.
1. When is my bill payment due?
Daleville and Westbrook customers’ bills are due the 5th of each month, and Royerton and Desoto customers are due the 15th of each month.
2. How can I pay my monthly bill?
Monthly statements can be paid online at DCRWD.com through the invoice cloud. You can set up ACH payments by calling or visiting the office. Monthly statements can also be mailed into our office with checks or money orders. Cash payments are accepted in the office during normal business days until 3:30 pm.
3. Where is your office located?
DCRWD: 100 West Main. St, Rm 311
Muncie, IN 47305 (Delaware County Building)
4. When are your monthly Board meetings?
Monthly Board meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of every month in the Commissioners Court Room. This is the third floor of the Delaware County Building.
5. What should a customer do if they are experiencing a sanitary sewer emergency?
During normal business hours, 7:30am-4pm, call the office at 765-284-6370 ext. 2. After hours and weekends call 765-760-4626 (Jason Richards) or 765-760-2433 (Scott)
6. What service dates does my current bill cover?
All monthly billing statements are covering the service dates of the prior month. Ex. A statement due August 5th or 15th covers service for July 1st-31st.
8. Why are my monthly statements billed as a flat rate?
The majority of DCRWD customers receive water service from personal wells. Our District currently doesn’t have an effective way to measure each customers consumption, and this is why the Board of Directors implemented the flat rate.
9. Who are the current Board Members for DCRWD.
Our Board is made up of seven representatives for all over Delaware County. A list of the current members can be found under “Board Meeting Info” on our website.
10. How many employees does DCRWD current have on staff?
DCRWD currently has five employees. The five employees consist of two office staff, two field employees, and a director that works closely with all employees.